Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2008

a siGht to beHoLd...

I waS juSt goiNg thRough mY friEndStEr... yOu knOw thE kiNd oF siTe tHat Gets peOpLe to sigN uP aNd shOw oFF thEir piCtuRes *wiNk*

weLL tHe veRy fiRst thiNg I loOk into evErytiMe I LoG in is tHe "vieWer proFiLe" just to See who'S viEweD my paGe.. aNd thiS oNe guY whoSe nAme is... HAhaAHaHaha nahhh! I'm noT goNNa giVe Out tHe Name.. i'LL jusT Let uR immaGInatIon ruN wiLd iN cReating a meNtaL piCtUre of hiM in yOur oWN tiMe.

BuT goLLy... He's juSt... woooOOooohhh... no woRds preVaiL... tHe moment yOu sEe hiS piCTuRe yOu aRe bLown awAy bY hiS Looks.. gOrGeouS meReLy hiNts thE tip oF the iCebErg.. HahaHaAHAHa yOu miGht thInk i'M bloWing thingS out oF proPortiOn... bUt by goLLy hs Is... GooooOOOOoooorrrrgeeeouS!!

I'd nEveR thouGht I'd saY this... buT thoSe Lame piCk-Up linES, simiLar oR somewHat in tHe conteXt aS:

I muSt bE iN heAven, cOs I'm seEing an aNgeL


doEsn't souNd sO LaMe wHen paiRed wiTh thiS Man... GosH iS it LegAL to be tHat gOOd LooKing?...
~*sWooN*~

No comments: