Pages

Thursday 3 January 2008

a NeW yeaR dAwNs..

I'm geTtinG myseLf a giaNt poSter enliStiNg thiS yeaRs resoluTionS!

*siLenT pRaYer*

I juSt toOk a moMent to Say a pRayEr.. hoPinG tHat thiS yeAr I geT to AchiEve ALL thAt I've bEen hopIng to aChieVe... hmmMmmm... 2008.

ten years ago it seeMeD liKe 2008 wouLd bring iN flyiNg cArs aNd wE'd be teLepoRting ouRsELves as meaNs of trAvEL.... nothiNg of tHe sorT yet buT a loT haS chAngeD aNd many otHer siGnificaNt thiNgs haVe beeN achEiVed.

thingS in my liFe so faR in tHe first feW dayS of tHe nEw yeaR..
Today.. woKe uP at 5 a.m. reaLisinG tHat its a wEekdaY.. woRkday.. whispered to myself.. five minutes... just five more minutEs... eyEs cloSinG... sLumbEr cRept in...
juMpeD off bEd whEn eyeS oPeneD agaiN!! dAyLighT briGht aNd shiNing tHrough tHe dRapEs.. noThing nEw hEre.. saME oL rOutiNe aS LAst yeaRs... neEds chaNging I thougHt to mysELf.. wiLL try agaiN toMorRow... bUt wiLL I?...

*another silent prayer*

God heLp me...


No comments: