Pages

Monday 21 January 2008

MadNeSs..

I thiNk I havE roAd Rage. I can't deNy it... buT nOt to woRRy... it's unDer tHe list oF neW yeaRs thinGs- To-iMprOve-On... sO tHe pLan iS.. wHen anD iF I enCounTer tHoSe iDioTic dRivErs wHo thiNk thEy oWn tHe bLooDy roAd.... I'd taKe a DeeP dEep BreatH... aNd thiNk HapPy ThouGhts! gooD pLan eY?!

AnyHo... LasT niGht aS i wAs driVing hoMe... fEeLinG aLL grOggy aNd reaDy to juMp iNto tHe saCk.. I wAs giVen aN inSighT oF wHat TruE roAd raGe iS aLL abOut! tWo cArs sEeminGLy haRmLEss WerE DriVing aT a ridicuLouSLy sLow pAce aNd oN thE faSt LanE toO..

On cLosEr inSpeCtioN tHey WeRe acTuaLLy beiNg veRy caReLesS aNd maKinG tHe roAd theIr pLaygRounD!! baiTinG eAch oTher... jUst aN aCciDent waiTing to hAppeN reaLLy...
I couLdn'T beLieVe aT hoW soMe peOpe cAn gEt so cHiLdiSh on tHe roAd... I don'T knoW whO sTarTed wHat, oR hoW iT evEn staRteD. BuT reaLLy iF yOu aRe beiNg taiL gatEd on tHe fast LanE iTs oNLy LogiC to mOve awaY aNd geT iNto tHe Left Lane aND Let tHe ChAsed-By-tHe-DeviL drIvEr tHrouGH! Its no LaughinG maTTer... poEpLe Die duE to RecKLesS driVing!!

aNd tHerE thEy weRe ResoLving theiR pEttY ArguMent oN tHe bLoody roAd bY beinG uTTer mOROnS! diDn't thEy reaLisE tHat iT invoLves oTher driVers too! I SeriouSLy thiNk tHeRe shoULd bE a New syLLabuS in dRiving cLaseS wHiCh is ROAD ETIQUETTE!! before they Let anyoNe behiNd thE wHeeLs! I'm onE to taLk *in a mutterEd whisper tone*
haHaHaHAhAHaHaH

No comments: